George Michael Daughter Death:- The reason for Melanie Panayiotou’s death has now been identified, seven months after the couple’s tragic demise. Melanie Panayiotou, George Michael’s sister, was discovered dead in her London home on Christmas Day 2016, exactly three years after George Michael’s death on the same day. On Christmas Day 2019, her corpse was discovered at her £6.2 million houses in Hampstead, North London, which had previously been held by her brother.
The cause of death of George Michael’s sister Melanie Panayiotou, who died seven months after her brother’s sad death, has apparently been officially determined, after earlier reports that she “died of a broken heart,” which occurred precisely three years after the tragic death of George Michael.
New information indicates that the former hairdresser died after going into a diabetic state due to the complications of diabetic ketoacidosis, which resulted in a diabetic coma. Melanie’s family acknowledged in a statement that she “died away unexpectedly” during the Christmas holiday.
The music legend George Michael died on Christmas Day 2016, at his home in Goring-on-Thames, Oxfordshire. She was the youngest of three siblings. During a tribute to Melanie, George’s former Wham! bandmate Andrew Ridgeley called her death “utterly terrible,” and he expressed his sympathies to her family.
They are survived by their father, Kyriacos (known as Jack), and their eldest sister, Yoda. Melanie and George’s mother, Lesley, died in 1997, and their father and oldest sister were Melanie and George’s younger sister, Yoda.
Melanie’s family issued a statement via her attorney, John Reid, in which they stated: “We would just ask that the family’s privacy be maintained at this very difficult time.”
The Metropolitan Police said in a statement to PEOPLE that they were alerted by the London Ambulance Service at around 19:35 hours on Wednesday, December 25 to report the unexpected death of a lady in her 50s. “The woman was in her 50s,” the police department said.
According to the Evening Standard, Melanie Panayiotou, 55, was discovered at her house by her elder sister, Yoda Panayiotou.
According to the Mirror, George Michael’s sister died after slipping into a diabetic coma on the three-year anniversary of the superstar’s death.
George Michael Daughter Death
- Melanie Panayiotou, 59, was found dead on Christmas Day the last year-a a heartbreaking repeat of her brother’s death on the same day in 2016.
- Melanie’s death was discovered in a tragic repetition of her brother’s death on the same day in 2016.
- Her corpse was found at George’s former home in Hampstead, north London. The house was worth £6.2 million at the time of her death.
- Melanie died as a result of a combination of conditions, according to the post-mortem report, including hypertensive heart disease, obesity, and bronchopneumonia.
- In a private ceremony, Melanie Panayiotou was laid to rest in Highgate Cemetery in an unmarked grave next to her brother George Michael and mother.
- Leslie in a private ceremony attended by a small number of close family and friends, including Shirlie and Martin Kemp.
- Melanie was the daughter of George Michael Panayiotou and Leslie Panayiotou.
A family member said at the time that Melanie had died of heartbreak since she was so close to her singing brother. Her cause of death, on the other hand, has been a matter of conjecture ever since.
Despite the fact that the cause of death has not yet been determined, police said that “the death is not being viewed as suspicious by police” and that a “report will be prepared for the coroner into the circumstances” would be prepared.
The body of George Michael’s sister, 59, was discovered in her property in Hampstead, North London, which had previously been held by her brother.
The cause of her death has remained a mystery up until now, with one family member stating she died as a result of a “broken heart.”