The 21-year-old transgender activist said that her eating habits altered as a consequence of her mental health difficulties in the Season 7 teaser for her TLC reality series, “I Am Jazz.” As a result, she gained 234 pounds and became a transgender activist.
“I have experienced fat-shaming from members of my family,” she said in the video. “It makes me feel quite embarrassed.” In Jennings’s opinion, “I definitely encounter fat shaming from inside my family.” “It makes me feel quite embarrassed.”
As seen in the video, Jazz’s grandma, Jacky, expresses her surprise at hearing Jazz mention that her regular breakfast consists of fast food and “maybe a doughnut or two and then maybe two bagels,” adding, “I don’t judge her by that, I’m just startled.”
The mother of Jazz Jennings, Jeanette, explains that her daughter “goes off the waggon even when we believe we’re doing something right.”
In addition, her parents express their anxiety over Jennings’ transition to Harvard, and a scene depicting her brother, Sander, embarking on his first formal date with a transgender woman is included in the first look.
She added that she had intended to attend Harvard University two years ago, but had eventually decided to delay her enrolment in order to “refocus and recenter” after a hectic year.
“I was genuinely suffering from terrible mental health concerns at the time.” I began binge-eating and quickly gained weight, then more weight, then even more weight. And here I am now, about 100 pounds heavier than I was before.
Jazz, 21, opens up about the approximately 100 pounds she has acquired in the previous two years on this season of I Am Jazz, saying that she has gained the weight as a result of binge-eating and medicine.
She stated that documenting her challenges and how “food addiction played a factor in my weight gain and mental health” was “difficult but important.”
Jazz, whose weight was listed as 234 lbs., argued that her mental health decline had nothing to do with her gender confirmation surgery, which she underwent in 2018.
Jazz Jennings Weight Loss
- She also spoke about a video of her family ‘fat-shaming her, which she described as a “horrific experience” that she had.
- According to the video, “because of all this additional weight, I am unable to perform many of the things with my body that I used to be able to accomplish.”
- Her family is also seen monitoring her food intake and fussing about how much butter she used in a pasta dish, according to the movie teaser.
- My family does criticize my weight, which I find offensive. It makes me feel quite ashamed, to be honest. ” After the event, she confessed to the police in a confessional interview.
- An Instagram post by Jennings earlier this year, in which she lamented her weight gain, looks to have been filmed for use in a scenario in the forthcoming episode.
- In her own words, Jazz said that her “family really supports me and loves me, and they want the best for me.”
Jazz Jennings, transgender activist, and reality television star, will return to the airwaves later this month after adding a “significant amount of weight,” according to her rep. She boldly informs her followers that she has gained approximately 100 pounds since the previous season of her reality series “I Am Jazz” in a teaser for the seventh season of her reality series “I Am Jazz,” which was published on Monday.
According to Jennings’ narration in the trailer, “Two years ago, I was on my way to one of the best universities in the world (Harvard), but I was really dealing seriously with mental health concerns.” I began binge eating and quickly gained weight, then more weight, then even more weight. And here I am now, about 100 pounds heavier than I was before.