Luke Gomes Country Singer:- The one thing that Luke Combs wants you to know about him is that he’s exceedingly typical, regular, and ordinary in all aspects of his personality. Combs, one of the most exciting acts in country music right now, has just released a new album titled “What You See Is What You Get,” which is out now.
Kelly Clarkson described Gomes as her “sweet country guy,” and he proceeded to the stage of The Voice to sing “Lovin’ On You,” a smash song by Luke Combs, which she described as “awesome.” SNL is taking a trip to the countryside! Combs, 29, is about to make his television debut on the famed NBC stage and is just as enthusiastic as the rest of us.
With six number-one singles under his belt and a nomination for Male Artist of the Year at the American Country Music Awards in 2019, Luke is unquestionably a superstar in the country music industry. Here are five things you should know about the musician who will be making his SNL debut during Super Bowl weekend!
Luke Gomes Country Singer
- “I have a bucket list. On Thursday, January 30th, the singer sent a tweet saying, “Super stoked for Saturday night!”
- Gomes’ lively demeanor, his dancing routines, and his guitar-playing abilities were all on display throughout the live performance.
- Throughout his performance, Gomes had his instructor, Kelly Clarkson, up dancing and singing along with him.
- There is no better place to look in 2019 than at What You See Is What You Get, a film that perfectly exemplifies the platonic ideal of mainstream country.
- The songs written by Combs are as generic as they come.
- He has mastered the art of coloring inside the lines.
- The degree to which he lives up to the cliches of his genre is almost caricature-like.
- Clarkson couldn’t stop herself from gushing over Gomes, telling him, “I love you so much.”
- You bring such joy to my life! ” He’s been nominated for a Grammy in 2019, joining a lengthy list of highly skilled other candidates.
This year, Luke competed against Chloe X Halle, Greta Van Fleet, H.E.R., Dua Lipa, Margo Price, Bebe Rexha, and Jorja Smith for the title of Best New Artist. It was mentioned in an interview with Billboard that he had received the honor. It’s simply a very humbling experience.
It’s a huge accomplishment for myself and my road crew, as well as everyone behind the scenes. It’s a huge accomplishment after a long period of hard work and dedication. They’re the ones that put in the time and effort to make things like this happen, “he said.
By visiting the official The Voice voting website, voting through The Voice’s official app, or voting via Google Assistant, fans can help Tanner Gomes move to the next round of competition. There is a maximum of ten votes per artist and per technique for each method.
When it comes to Combs’ demeanor and hit-making skills, the Ed Sheeran analogy is appropriate, but Sheeran has always been fond of fusing genres, while Combs has avoided the flirting with pop and rap that some of his fellow Nashville superstars have participated in. What’s most shocking about his record is how little it deviates from what most people expect from country music that’s ready for the radio.
A big, bearded North Carolina native, he removes his ballcap at a rate that is about equal to that of Chance The Rapper. Does Luke use a comb when he grooms himself? It’s possible we’ll never find out.) Early this year, he was featured on the cover of Billboard magazine, where he was joined on a turkey-hunting excursion by renowned country writer Marissa R. Moss, who dubbed him “the country Ed Sheeran.”