Makita Second Fix Nail Gun | We are finishing a nail gun with an ergonomic grip in a small package. Quick and straightforward access to any desired attaching place is made possible by the center point. With the turn of a dial, the driving depth may be changed.
It is equipped with an LED work light. The number of nails left is shown in the window. The sequential or bump fire modes are selected with the rocker switch. Makita 18V LXT batteries are compatible with this product.
A MAKPAC stacking case is included with the purchase. The DBN600ZJ nailer accepts straight brad nails in the 16 gauge range in lengths ranging from 25mm to 64mm.
This nailer features an adjustable drive depth to provide precise nailing in a variety of materials. With a capacity of 110 nails, the magazine features a glass that allows you to see how many pins are still in the machine.
Characteristics and Advantages:
- Changing the driving depth using a dial
- Mechanism to prevent a dry fire from forming
- The rocker switch allows you to choose between sequential and bump firing modes.
- Protects the workpiece from scratches and damage with a bumper.
- LED task light with a long life span
- Nail jam removal without the use of a tool
- Ergonomically developed grip
- Checking the number of nails left is possible via a window.
- Belt Clip is a little metal clip that is used to fasten your belt.
- For use in final finishing applications
- This product is only compatible with Makita Nails**
Makita nail guns, which are available from Total Tools, will get the job done! These small and lightweight nail guns are intended to make hammering into different wood, particleboard, and wall panels straightforward. For second-fix carpenters, cabinet builders, and joiners, the Makita DBN600ZJ 18V 16g 2nd fix finishing nailer is a basic unit that is ideal for them. The nailer accepts straight brad nails with a gauge of 16 and a length of 25 to 64mm.
Working in low light conditions is made simpler with an LED job light. Makpac type 4 case is used to store the bare unit / naked tool. It is not included. Batteries and a charger are available for purchase individually.
A total of 110 brads may be stored in the magazine at one time. Continue to process for a more extended period since the machine can shoot up to 800 shots each battery charge (4.0Ah). The nail gun may be configured to fire consecutively or in bump firing modes, which are controlled by a rocker switch that is conveniently accessible.