Www.firstbasin.com | With First Basin Credit Union, no matter what happens in life or where you are, you can rest certain that your money is always safe and accessible to manage. FBCU Online Banking allows you to view your account, enroll in online statements and download them as needed, and perform online money transfers between accounts* or using our ACH PowerPay service.
Set up payments using our free Online Bill Pay service, and re-order checks whenever you need them. We at First Basin provide our members with completely free checking. This means that we do not demand a minimum balance in your checking account and that we do not charge deposit fees, service fees, or debit card use fees on debit card transactions made with your checking account.
We at FBCU, however, believe that the term “free” means much more than that. We supply you with a free high-quality VISA debit card that allows you to access your money at ATMs and everywhere else that VISA cards are accepted. Free online and mobile banking, as well as eStatements and online bill pay, are all available to help you manage your checking account!
Set up direct deposit and payroll deductions for your employees.
- Overdraft Protection Plans are available from us.
- Do you need the services of a notary? Take advantage of our free notary services.
- There are no per-check fees, and you may purchase your checks online!
- Deposit cards are accessible at all locations and may be obtained in seconds!
- Checking at the highest level
- Don’t worry, it’s still completely free.
With eStatements, you can be the superhero of your money – save time, save the environment, and improve the security of your account! When you sign up for eStatements, you’ll also get quick access to your latest 12 account statements at any time you want to look them over.
Here’s what you need to do to get started:
- To access First Basin Online Banking, please click here.
- To see a specific account, choose it from the drop-down menu (ex. Regular Share Draft)
- To access eStatements, go to the top navigation menu and choose “eStatements.”
- Read the “Electronic Statement Consent form” and click on the “I Agree” button at the bottom.
- Take note that if you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this form, you will no longer get a hardcopy statement from the IRS.
- Select your notification choices and then click “Save.”
Would you want to learn more about the benefits of receiving dividends on your checking account? If so, read on. Dividends are similar to interest in that they are money that First Basin provides you in exchange for maintaining a daily balance of at least $500 in your Premier Checking account. What’s the greatest part? It is also completely free, and it comes with the same features and benefits as a Classic Checking account, including money management tools.