Www.florida Lottery Results.com | The Florida Lottery announced today that players who have won wins of $600 or more may arrange appointments to submit claims at the Florida Lottery’s headquarters and district offices; before, this barrier was set at $5,000 or more. In order to make a claim appointment, players must go to the Florida Lottery’s website, which may be found at www.flalottery.com/howToClaim.
The Florida Lottery is responsible for more than $37 billion in contributions to education enhancement and for sending more than 880,000 students to college via the Bright Futures Scholarship Program, which is funded by the state lottery.
The Florida Lottery reinvests 99 percent of its money back into the state’s economy via prize payments, commissions to more than 13,000 Lottery stores, and transfers to educational institutions, among other activities. Florida Lottery games have paid out more than $72.5 billion in prizes and made over 3,000 individual billionaires since its inception in 1988.
Players must wear a facial covering and undergo a necessary health screening in accordance with the Department of Health and Human Services and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations before entering a Lottery office in order to comply with the local county and/or municipal legislation.
The players are also advised to attend their claim appointment by themselves unless they need the support of another person for medical reasons, in an attempt to keep the number of individuals in an office at a given moment as low as possible.
Using the Florida Lottery mobile app, you can check your tickets, discover winning numbers and jackpot amounts, locate a store near you, participate in second chance draws, and much more.
The Florida Lottery has sent the results directly to us. The dates that appear beneath the most current numbers correspond to the date of the most recent drawing. For information about forthcoming drawing dates.
Here are a few examples of the features that are included:
- Check out the most recent winning numbers and jackpots.
- Look up previous winning numbers and reward amounts.
- Learn more about the Scratch-Off game and the prizes that are still available.
- Instructions on how to play all games are included.
- Check My Ticket: Scan the barcode on your ticket to see whether you’ve won the lottery.
- Numbers of Choice: Create and keep a list of your preferred numbers.
You may pick random numbers to play by shaking your phone.
- Locate the Florida Lottery shop in your area.
- Participate in second-chance lotteries.
- Create your own winning number alerts and promotional mailings by entering your own information.
- Keep an eye out for the Florida Lottery draws.
- You may create and save digital playlists on your mobile device.
- When you visit a merchant, you may scan your digital playslip to buy tickets.
- We would like to point you that the Florida Lottery does not take any kind of bets, wagers, or payments via our mobile app.To participate, you must be 18 years old or older.
- Please Exercise Caution When Playing.
Be a Part With Us
A new appointment window has been added as well; claim appointments will now be available Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., EST (Pensacola’s hours will be between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., CST). First and foremost, the first hour of every day will be allocated for athletes 65 and older, as well as those suffering from significant underlying medical concerns.